Continuous Data Governance
Dasera reduces risk by continually enforcing data governance policies.
More Efficient Data Security & Compliance
Dasera saves time by reducing manual audits and manual cross-functional collaboration.
Broader Access to More Data
Dasera allows you to give broader access to more data, which enables better, faster decisions. And improved business value.
- Automatically monitor infrastructure context, including new cloud data stores, misconfigurations, and new data fields
- Generate data context via automated data classification and tagging
- Monitor user context via automated employee directory integration, permission analysis, and proprietary SQL analysis
- Encode all Security and Compliance policies with Dasera’s no-code policy editor
- Keep a real-time inventory of data stores and data fields and avoid manual audits
- Alert Data Owners to new fields, and enable them to supervise classification and tagging
- Enable the Security team to enforce security policies without data context
- Enable the Privacy and Compliance team to ensure privacy and compliance without data context
- Create custom workflows to notify appropriate team members of security alerts, potential privacy violations, and compliance issues
- Agentless: no invasive software on employee machines
- Passive deployment doesn’t affect data store scalability, reliability, and throughput
- No drag on employee productivity due to false positives
- Lightweight deployment and automatic monitoring of security and compliance policies allow Data Governance teams to grant more access while reducing risk.
Works on Major Public Clouds
Including AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure
Multiple Deployment Models
Can be deployed as SaaS or as a virtual machine within your VPC
Support for Many Data Stores
Including Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, Postgres, MySQL, Athena, and more
Agnostic to Data Use Interface
Works with all BI tools, SQL command lines, and SQL edits
Compatible with Application Logging
Can consume application query logs if database query logs aren’t available
Integrates with SSO
Including Google Workspace and any SAML IdP
Including Slack, Pager Duty, SNS, Google Pub/Sub, and email
All Dasera alerts can be sent to SIEM/ SOAR for analysis and action