We can't protect what we don't know. Flag and correlate for simple indicators or what shouldn't be happening.
Data Classifications and Usage Insights
Discover where sensitive data is located, track where it moves to, and identify risky behavior
Fine-Grained Governance and Control
Enforce role and team-based policies that govern how sensitive data should be used
Automated Remediation Options
Get real-time alerts for incidents and respond with customizable remediation options
- Identifies where sensitive data is stored and how it is used in cloud data warehouses and data lakes
- Prevents privacy and exfiltration exposures through proprietary query analysis alerts
- Enables easy customization of risk posture to reflect business and compliance needs
- Reduces risk of credential theft through real-time incident response using templated workflows
- Protects data through optional inline query rewriting and context-based access control
- Delivers personalized feedback and recommendations to all employees who use sensitive data
In the post-COVID world, perimeters have disappeared and the line between insiders and outsiders has blurred.
Bad actors may choose to attempt a different tact… making it easier for insiders to accidentally misroute confidential information
People are highly complex in terms of what motivates them, e.g. someone with financial problems may think they are entitled to a share of company profits.
Companies should implement, enforce, and, perhaps most importantly, regularly updates policies and controls to account for routine uses of data and any new uses of data.
Leveraging machine learning to rapidly cull through the growing mountain of data and provide actionable alerts with minimal false positives is where the industry is moving.